8/28/16 - Rosy Lane Campground, Gunnison National Forest, CO

Jerry fixed pancakes, bacon and sausage for breakfast and we ate inside the screen shelter around the fire pit.  Jim and Jerry went on a hike and Wanda and I stayed at camp.  I couldn’t go hike today.  I walked camp and slowly got my 10,000 steps.  Jerry hooked up his Honda generator to our Casita to boost the battery and I typed in the words for the blog for the last 6 days. Wanda and I finished a jigsaw puzzle that she had started.  I cleaned the Casita while Jim was out of the way.  It sure was nice to do it.   

When Jim and Jerry got back they said they had gone to the little gold mining town of Tincup and while they were at the town's cemetery they saw a moose family.  Then they drove up to Mirror Lake before going on their hike.  On the way back they had hail and rain while it was sunny here. They saw another moose on the way back.   In the evening we all went to Garlic Mike’s and had supper.  The man at the table next to us was from Houston.  He lived about a mile away from us.



















No comments:

Post a Comment